Monday, March 8, 2010

Someone got a new doooooo and SC here we come!

Miss Abby and i are off to SC March 10-16 to visit my In-laws ...

Abby's Granny has Cancer (STUPID CANCER) and we are going to go brighten her week

...HOW CAN THIS FACE NOT BRIGHTEN A WEEK??? seriously! LOL Do you love the hair cut? I DO! I DO!
Looks even cuter w/ a flower in it..*eek if looks could kill!

Please pray for my Mother In-Law Joyce ..

for no suffering and healing!

15 words from my friends!:

Gardenia said...

I love love it. we've been talking about a haircut here at our house too. but I was wondering whether putting it in a ponytail for the summer heat would be better than a short cut. oh your daughter looks so cute. and i think we shall do just what you all did! adorable, with long bangs for a bow. have fun in SC. and I'll put your MIL Joyce on my prayer list for recovery and FAST!

Pineapple Princess said...

I love it!!! She looks completely adorable! :)

aamayna said...

That is the BEST hair on Abby yet! I love it! If mayna had straight hair I would so do that cut! Love it!!! Hav3e a blast!

Wanda said...

Sorry to hear about your MIL. So nice you'll be spending some time with her. That will mean so much.

Yes, I love Abby's groovy little haircut. Suits her perfectly.

Hannah said...

She looks so grown up!! Where did little toddler Abby go?? She is BEAUTIFUL!

Have a great time on your trip! I am sure seeing Abby's sweet little face will cheer up Granny right away!

I will keep her in my prayers!

Vanessa said...

LOVE IT!! Praying for safe travels for you and for complete healing and comfort for your MIL!! HUGS

Buckeroomama said...

She looks absolutely adorable!!

I'll remember your MIL in our prayers. *hugs*

Spudsnsalsa said...

Stupid cancer?!?! How very polite of you!! We have a much 'saltier' way of discussing that *@#@*&^ing disease! In two months we will have finally paid off the last of Patrick's radiation/chemo treatment. We will most certainly put her in our prayers!!!!
Just did a very short do on Julia a couple of days ago. Love the short hair in hot weather. AND that look is adorable not lethal!!!
Suz

Joanna said...

So very sorry to hear about your MIL. She is in our prayers. On a happier note, Abby's hairdo really is scrumptious! It's so sweet and sassy, love it!

Leah and Maya said...

I might go with Suz, but stupid cancer was a nice way to put it.
I love her hair! Maya's gets to puffy when its shorter because its really fine and has some curl to it, plus I just videod her last night dramically crying because she was sorry but she hated my hair, because it is short now, I mean this wen ton forever, she likes long hair, and wants hers long.
I know that face in the second picture!!!!

Kellie said...

I'm loving her new style! It's perfect for her beautiful face! As for your trip...enjoy the weather and we will keep Joyce in our prayers! Abby can surely brighten her up!

Rachel said...

What a cute new do - it looks adorable on her!!

Sorry to hear about Joyce, we'll keep her in our prayers! Have a safe trip!

Marsha said...

Love the hair cut!!! Hope have a safe trip. I know Abby will cheer her up!
Marsha

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

I love her new hairstyle! I am thinking about cutting Olivia's too. Now I know what she will look like because that last picture of Abbey looks exactly like Olivia, no exageration!

Have a great trip!

Sharon

Jaime Salas said...

I LOVE her hair~!!!!

Prayes for healing- cancer does suck. I just wish it would go away. :(