Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Move over Facebook and Blogger i have a new toy!


OK so my new "toy" is my Sony Reader....My bday is next week and i told my hubby (yes a few weeks early) ...YEAH I TOLD him what i wanted...sometimes a girl has to just get to the point!!

If you don't know what a Sony Reader is its a digital book... What i love about this is that i can download new books through my local library @ 1am if you want..IT ROCKS!!

I have read 8 books in 3 weeks....yes in between raising 4 kids and all that jazz..I'm a night owl too which helps!!


So if you don't see me online much I'm reading a novel or two .....

Do you have a book i should read??? let me know!

10 words from my friends!:

Terri said...

That is so cool! I've heard about those digital books and thought about buying my hubby one since he reads so much.

One of my favorite books is called the White Swan. I need to check who the author is.

Joanna said...

Congrats on your new toy! I have a Kindle I've been experimenting with for a grant project - so far, so fun! :) Happy early Birthday!

Gardenia said...

oh that is so cool. I heard about kindle and another one. I will check out your sony reader. so excellent. hey. there are actually 2 dr seuss bks on dinos. I saw the second one in abook store and it looked even better than the one we have... so you might want to check out amazon for those two books. the one we have is great too. I have a whole list of adult books I could recommend. what kinds do you like ?

Leah and Maya said...

I'm not in this century but that does look neat. Doesn't it hurt your eyes to read off of that?
Have you read the Janet Evanovich series (her Stephanie Plum novels) they are so stinking funny, she is on book 16 of the series now, so you have to start out with One for the Money, I tell you they are great for a laught and I awear they get funnier.

Phyllis said...

That is so cool!! Have fun with it.
Phyllis

Sophie said...

I was just at Barnes and Noble this evening and saw the new NOOK for $259.00, I may be off by a couple of dollars. I didn't purchase it because it's not in my budget this month but I'll have to check out the Sony.
Thanks for sharing

Buckeroomama said...

I've always wondered if I could ever enjoy reading with one of those as opposed to holding an actual book and turning the pages. :)

Spudsnsalsa said...

My DH and I have both been drooling over the Kindle but cannot seem to justify the price as our reading time is so limited! I do have a rather significant birthday looming so maybe that's how I can justify the purchase!!!! Can't recommend anything since it's been almost a year since I've finished a book....
Suz

Kellie said...

I got a Kindle for Christmas and i LOVE it! I wasn't sure what I would think about an ebook but, I have it in my purse at all times for those extra 5 minutes I find here and there (they are few and far between!)

Bobbi said...

I"ve been eyeing those!!! You have the best hubby