Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dinosaurs leak too


I walked into the bathroom yesterday...Abby put a pantyliner on her Dinosaur..

I called Abby over and asked "why is your dino wearing that?"

Her response " Because he was leaking".... (its her bath toy and he does leak)



I think commericals during my soap opera are telling tooo much!


17 words from my friends!:

Gardenia said...

oh that's funny. cute face too!

Lilysmom said...

She cracks me up! So so funny!

Leah and Maya said...

they do seem to pay attention to everything they hear and see, but see in this instance its all good, fixed that dino right up

Wanda said...

That's a hoot!!

Melinda said...

That is too funny!!

Joanna said...

Hey, Dinosaurs DO leak! Good call, Abby! Myla loves playing with my tampons and will carry them throughout the house. Girls. Sigh...

Hannah said...

That is too funny!!

Terri said...

That is too funny! I love your girl!!!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

She is too funny. Pretty clever and creative.

Krista said...

Hilarious! Tell Abby thanks for the laugh! ;)

Spudsnsalsa said...

Good thing it's a 2010 dinosaur because back in the day all it would of had is a banana leaf!! ROFL loved this post!!
Suz

Megan said...

I love it! LOL

119 said...

TAHNKS FOR YOUR SHARING~~~VERY NICE ........................................

Valerie said...

That's soo hilarious! I was telling my Mom and sister on Saturday about it and they were laughing so hard!

Will and Aileen said...

Sooo cute! At least it was on the dinosaur-Ben put one on his diaper a few weeks ago!

Buckeroomama said...

Oh, that's too funny!! :)

Teresa said...

Hilarious!!

At least we can be grateful for pantyliners and not those belts and maxipads (GAG!)

Um, and hide any thong underwear you may have... Just sayin' ;-)

She's a clever one, that's for sure!