Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

I wanted Abby to model the outfit i guess i didnt say look serious! lol

9 words from my friends!:

Buckeroomama said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is that? I love her outfit and the clips on her hair. :)

Terri said...

Very cute outfit!!!! Love her bows too!

Spudsnsalsa said...

Adorable!!!
Suz

Melinda said...

Cute outfit, but Abby steals the show!

Hannah said...

What a cutie pie! I love her silly face :)

Wanda said...

Adorable outfit and equally adorable face!!

Joanna said...

That is A-dorable!!!

Gardenia said...

I'm a huge mary engelbreit fan. that outfit is adorable. love the little quote. and the herat with HERE on it. (I clicked on the pic so I could get a good look). and your daughter is perfecet in that outfit!

One Busy Momma said...

Great outfit!!!!
Love the silly smile too!!! Her whole face is smiling!