Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lets get Physical ..physical!

On April 1st 2009 (no joke!)..I started the work-out journey!

I don't weigh myself, I DON'T measure myself..

I just take a pic every few months of the journey!



I Can say i feel good at times and I LOVE that feeling!!

I hope to one day do more but until then i will KEEP TRUCKIN!


*please ignore the messy no make up look!

11 words from my friends!:

Spudsnsalsa said...

Kuddos! I doubt I would ever be self-disciplined enough to workout for that sustained a period nor brave enough to post a photo of me in workout attire. Keep up the good work!!!!
Suz

Buckeroomama said...

You look great. I wish I have your determination and commitment. :)

Andy said...

You go girl!!

Rachel said...

You look great - and I think it's awesome that you don't way, you just go with the flow!!

Gardenia said...

ok girl, you're putting me to shame. you look awesome. tell us all more about your workout. how frequent, what exercises.

Vanessa said...

You look great!

One Busy Momma said...

Wow!
You look great!
Keep up the good work!!!!!

Terri said...

Look at those legs!!!!! Oh la la!!!!
You really look good! I would never be able to just wear a sports bra with shorts. Well, I guess I could but it would be way too scary!
Great job girl!

Carrie said...

You are awesome! Glad you feel good. You look great. It doesn't matter how much you do--it is that you do it at all. Kudos to you!

Stacey and Dewey said...

WAY TO GO!!!! You look great and I love the pic idea. I have been trying to get serious about exericse, food, and my health. I'm getting closer to forty by the day and I can tell a HUGE difference in the way my bod is working. Any helpful hints for "fun" workouts you have please share :)

Mama Bear said...

Way to gou!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ you rock girlfriend!!! Luvs yah :-)