Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Famous ?


Abbys pre-school class made the local paper..Can you spot her?

Want her autograph?

7 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

I do!! I do!!

Gardenia said...

what alittle sweetie she is. how much for the autograph???

Rachel said...

Awesome - totally sign me up for an autograph!!

Spudsnsalsa said...

Awwww, you know I've got to to leave a comment for this one!!! It's usually a good time for me when the bitties come down for their exams as kids do tell me the funniest things!! I'm thinking the little man in the chair has suppressed dental phobias and that you better keep Abby away from the lady in pink with the 'mean girl' pose in the front row! So does she always get the preferred viewing position...or is she just gotten good at the 'hold me' scam?
I,m thinking a quick note to her fans needs to be written and posted on her blog!
Suz

Terri said...

Very cool! I want her autograph for sure!
I love how all the kids have a different expression on their face!

Leah and Maya said...

too cute, I bet she has been givng out alot of autographs lately! how neat for her, to be in the paper is a BIG deal! if you did email me back on the charm I didn't get it, which is aobut how my hotmail account runs.

Wanda said...

Oh yes....it would be hard to miss that sweet face.

I laughed about your last post. We had a similar situation here and like you the difference in the color of the lambies is significant. It's all that lovin'.