Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dinosaur train


I don't know if your children watch Dinosaur Train on PBS but ABBY loves it...Its very educational to so i learn alot as well!!

Last night before she went to bed she made her own Dinosaur Train!
If you look closely you can see she used her Brothers old Hot Wheels and GI Joe jeeps as train cars! Each dino has a ticket too!




And the last train car is her Dirt Devil Vacuum because what else do you put a T-Rex on?


A jeep full of Dinosaurs!!

11 words from my friends!:

Buckeroomama said...

She is so cute!! I wonder how far she'll take this interest in dinosaurs. :)

Wanda said...

Ho cute, what an imagination. Hmmmm......this could catch on. One way to vacumn the house!

Spudsnsalsa said...

Too old a crowd for the PBS show here in this house but the 'massing' of the creatures I get ALL THE TIME :) Lucky thing Abby's brothers let her use their toys even if they are 'outgrown' toys!
Suz

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

It looks like a Nico creation. I love it!!! Luca enjoys watching the show and then playing with all Nico's dinos.

Hannah said...

That is too cute!! I love how each Dino has a ticket :) Cute!!

Kellie said...

What a creative girl! The dirt devil and t-rex made me laugh....what else would t-rex ever want to ride on! Haha. We love that show too!

aamayna said...

That is really funny. We are watching it now on tv!

Leah and Maya said...

I love her dinosaur train. Hey I didn't know if you wanted it or not but Maya and I were at the craft store today where they had those little charms, relaly you just need to put a silver chain or a cord thru them so they are a necklace, i picked up the dinosaur as Maya got her tiger one. You can let me know they were only $2. Its a T-rex, you can also email me if you want me to take a picture of it. gretsky4 at yahoo.com

Bobbi said...

Reese LOVES that show. I have DVR it so that he can watch it ON DEMAND!!

Abby has great creativity

Gardenia said...

very ingenious of Abby to use those items, the GI Joe's and the dirt devel! HA!~

One Busy Momma said...

That is too funny!!!!

My kids also LOVE dinosaur train!!!!
There is also a show on discovery kids made more for older kids...but the little ones like it also.... I cant remember the name of it offhand...

Come visit us sometime and we can take all of our dinosaur obsessed kids to a free natural history museum with lots of real dinosaurs!!!