Saturday, February 6, 2010

8 years ago this weekend!


On Feb 8Th 2002 i went on a 1st date w/ a fellow co-worker named Ken...

The date was short and sweet so i figured "OH well he wasn't impressed"...


OK i was wrong!


Happy 8 years knowing and loving you Kenny!

10 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Vanessa said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Mama Bear said...

Happy anniversary!!!

Kim & Dave said...

Happy 8 years, guys!!! Probably the 8 happiest years of your life-so far, huh?! :)

Spudsnsalsa said...

Ditto on the well wishes!!! I didn't meet Patrick until I was 36 and it was soooo worth the wait!!! I'm trying to imprint on the girls that waiting brings the gift of maturity to the dating process. Note, I said 'trying' as Mari at TWELVE wants permission to date?!?!?!?
Suz

Rachel said...

Awwwweeee!

Gardenia said...

eight years, great!! keep it going'. nice pic too.

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary!

By the way did you unfriend people on facebook? I noticed you are missing from my friend list. If so I understand. I will just watch your blog more but I will miss your updates.

Marsha said...

Trying to catch up with everyone!! Love all the recent pics! Happy eight years!!!!!!1
Marsha

Valerie said...

Aww! What a sweet story with such a happy ending! Not going to tell you where I met my hubby!