Sunday, January 24, 2010

IM HERE im here i swear im here!!




OHH wow i haven't been on my blog in a whole month..i was playing wayyyyyy 2much on facebook!! If your not on it you should be its a big party!! lol

Here is a new pic of me JUST in case you forgot what i look like!! hee


Here is a new pic of Abby..I know you miss her more then me!! ;o)

" I eat my veggies..do you?"

I better go visit some of my friends blogs!!!

13 words from my friends!:

Maria and Family said...

cute cute !! Both of you girlies ;)

Terri said...

Welcome back to blogland!!!!
I need to figure or "get in" to Facebook"! It seems like that's where everyone's heading these days!

Missed ya!

Mama Bear said...

Ahhhh, so cute!!!!!!

Buckeroomama said...

I remember spending hours and hours on FB when I first started. LOL!

Welcome back!

Lund7 said...

I was wondering if you stopped blogging altogether! Missed reading your posts and seeing pictures of Abby!!! Glad to see you back!

Gardenia said...

lovely girlies. welcome back. I missed you, I mean Abby.

Leah and Maya said...

welcome back! good thing I have dial up or I'm sure I would be trying to do facebook as well!

Derek and Jennifer said...

I was wondering if you had vanished completely into FB land. I'm glad to see you back on here!

Spudsnsalsa said...

Ever hear of multi-tasking???? You can link this onto FB and have the best of both worlds! Missed Abby AND the other three since FB mostly features the adults in you house (:
Suz

Kim & Dave said...

Very cute-of both of you!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

You are looking good, Miss Lelie!

Love to see pics of that cutie patootie.

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

I was wondering what happened to you! I hadn't even seen anything on FB....but I am only on there once or twice a day...It sucks you in, so I have to stop myself.

Rachel said...

So glad I'm not the only one that has taken a break - although yours makes mine look like well I've been gone a long time. I'm looking thru pics today so maybe I'll be able to go back to October and start posting :)

PS - you look great!