Friday, January 29, 2010

FFF~Fave January photo


My Favorite photo from January..For obvious reasons!

18 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

I love that face! She has the best eyes... so beautiful!

Welcome back! It wasn't the same with out Leslie and super Dino girl around :)

Kim & Dave said...

4 blog posts in one week! ;)

Loved all the pics! The Wierdo one from Wednesday is a crack up!

Leah and Maya said...

I thought of you guys. I'm going to set up an etsy shop etc to trya nd sell the bracelets I make for Maya already. When I was to athe craft store they had a million different types of charms and I thought how cute would that be to put on there, they had dino ones, I think they were t-rex. they were made in China and I ended up havign to order everything in order to get it lead free. Still you might want to look, Maya still has stuff I made that has lead becasue she's at an age wear she doesn't eat things like that, thank goodness.
Love those eyes

Gardenia said...

truly, for obvious reasons. she is a living doll!!

Gardenia said...

and did I tell you I'm so glad you're back !!

Krista said...

Wow - love those eyes - so expressive!

Rachel said...

So she is GORGEOUS - love those big eyes!

Buckeroomama said...

She has such lovely, expressive eyes! :)

3 Blessings said...

She is so beautiful. Great photo.
Blessings,
Amy

Spudsnsalsa said...

Awww, bet Daddy feels the same about her too.
Suz

Terri said...

Such a gorgeous girl! I love her hair in this photo! Just natural beauty!!!!

Wanda said...

What a sweet pumpkin. I love her HUGE eyes. She is just so expressive.

Have a great week-end!

One Busy Momma said...

Love the shirt!!!!

She just keeps getting cuter!

Donna said...

awwwwww!!! Gotta love That! It's just too precious!

vaneblu said...

what a real cutie!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Soo pretty! She looks so grown!! They sure do grow up fast!!

Melinda said...

She gets more beautiful by the day!

Mama Bear said...

What a cutie pie!!!!! I can't believe how old they are getting, STOP!!!! LOL