Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Monday, September 28, 2009
The outfit is from Crazy8.com they have such CUTE and inexpensive stuff..
And i LOVE this silly girl..
Friday, September 25, 2009
creatively written by Leslie at 2:44 PM
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Doing a day at the ocean with Tana and Ana who used to live in Ohio!
And Outlet shopping and maybe one day at the Magic Kingdom too...
to see this guy ;
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Monday, September 21, 2009
Dinosaurs may be extinct from the face of the planet, but they are alive and well in our imaginations.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Abby and Brad Sept 2007 Abby and her Bff Mayna had the Buckeye Fever in 2008
In 2009 ....BEAT TOLEDO TODAY!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Thursday, September 17, 2009
OH and Demi Moore in Ghost too..HELLOOOOOO the best love scene EVER!
You Will be missed ...
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Shouldn't all dancers have a Sponge Bob Ballet bag?
OK the outfit was 2 sizes too big but she worked it!
Monday, September 14, 2009
creatively written by Leslie at 8:52 PM
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Lamby is the best for walks
Going for stroller rides too..
PLEASE LAMBY COME HOME ABBY SURE MISSES YOU!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Thursday, September 10, 2009
I feel soo VERY BLESSED to have all of these friends through my blog...And my dear friend @ Gardenia at My Little Flower sent me a Kreativ Blogger Award...GRACIAS my friends...
Having received the award, I must now:
1. Thank the person who awarded me the award, and link that person's blog on my blog.
2. Copy and paste the Award button on my sidebar.
3. Identify seven things about myself.
4. Award seven bloggers with the "Kreativ Blogger Award," post links to their blogs, and leave a comment on each of their blogs, to let them know of the honor.
So, seven things about myself:
1. My nickname is wadi (pronounced wa dee)..Old friends and family are ONLY allowed to call me that!
2. I had a HUGE imagination as a child and had imaginary friends...I lost my imagination somewhere along the way to adulthood ..sadly!
3. My proudest moment was divorcing my abusive ex...it was like a 160 # weight was lifted from my back!
4. Beans make me gag ..i hate them! A Mexican who hates beans? THAT AIN'T RIGHT!
5. I think redheaded Software Engineers are sexy.(Yes ken reads my blog!)
6. I love Sonic drive thru and EVERY TIME i see one i get excited! We don't have any in this area of Ohio !
7. I hope one day to run a marathon..maybe my 40Th bday? hmm maybe?
7 Friends that I'd like to award are in no order ;
aamayna at She's Going Bananas
Rachel at Life At Our House
Jane at Journey to Cara
Alicia W. at Three B's And Me!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
One of the best books for children is (in my opinion) called
JUST IN CASE YOU EVER WONDER BY MAX LUCADO...
Its a great book for adopted children as well...I have YET to get through this book without crying ....Abby thinks I'm nuts when she asks me to read it!!!
Here is my FAVORITE verse....*tears*
~ Long long ago God made a decision-
a very important decision....one that I'm really glad He made.
He made the decision to make you.
The same hands that made the stars,made you
The same hands that made the canyons,made you
The same hands that made trees and the moon and the sun made you.
That's why you are so special.
God made you...
Do you have this book ? You should!
creatively written by Leslie at 3:49 PM
Monday, September 7, 2009
My Abby is in LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE with this show....Its main character is adopted by another dino family......I HAD NO CLUE IT WAS ABOUT adoption so im SOO HAPPY!!!
creatively written by Leslie at 8:00 PM
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Im pretty sure this costume will be full of holes and stains by Oct 31st!
creatively written by Leslie at 10:25 PM
Friday, September 4, 2009
what the heck why NOT add a pic of me...ha
creatively written by Leslie at 12:14 AM
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Sponge bob book bag of course!
creatively written by Leslie at 1:42 PM