Thursday, April 30, 2009
creatively written by Leslie at 12:03 AM
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Just some BFF's hangin at the zoo! If you'd like to see more pics of the girls @ the zoo go to Aimee's blog @ http://aamayna.blogspot.com/2009/04/unique-non-interactive-friendship.html
creatively written by Leslie at 12:11 AM
Sunday, April 26, 2009
DONE....Now Abby and ken MOVE OFF my toy.......
Friday, April 24, 2009
B is for the bravery of putting your child first
I is for the interest you have in your child
R is for remaining true to what you believed is best
T is for the tears you shed
H is for the hours you spend pondering adoption
M is for the months you were pregnant
O is for the overwhelming and mixed emotions
T is for the terrific woman you are
creatively written by Leslie at 10:05 PM
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Take two: perfect with a messy cake face!
Take 3:mom im done..Leave me and Lamby alone!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
I found this video on youtube a few days ago and posted on Facebook...Its a VERY powerful message of the change that women of Guatemala (and around the world) are making! SUCH a great video please watch....
creatively written by Leslie at 12:29 AM
Monday, April 20, 2009
Invite all your guests to arrive in their 'Sunday best' for an exquisite Tea Party!!!!
At the Tea Party the guests will help set the your table to create an elegant atmosphere.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
OK I found a lady who makes Vintage style baby tshirts and onesies...SHE will do whatever you want and she has some pretty cool ones already made...All shirts are 9.99 free ship too!
Guatemalan worry doll shirt!
This lady makes tile pendants W/ different country pics and languages..Most are $15.00
creatively written by Leslie at 1:57 PM
Friday, April 17, 2009
Thursday, April 16, 2009
2. Orphans-Today there are more than 143 million orphans in the world;Every 90 seconds, another orphan dies from malnutrition.
3. Organ Donation- I'm a organ donor ...What do we need are parts for when we are gone?
4. Old- i just turned 36 and really i DONT feel too bad for my age!!! LOL
5. Orthodontist-I have two out of 4 kids who have had braces...ITS pricey but they do feel better about themselves!!!
6. Olympics- I have always loved the Summer and winter Olympics But that Michael Phelps really kept me watching!
7. Oyster- i have never tried them.. ANYTHING raw and looks like snot i wont eat! GAG
8. Ohio- The state i was born in and have lived in my whole life...I one day need to move! We have AMAZING summers highs in the 80-85 low humidity ...BUT THOSE winters are not fun!
9. Outside-i swear we live outside in the summer..I have one of those tent gazebos and i live in it! Here is a pic of my OTHER HOUSE!
10. (The)Office- Is my #1 favorite show it makes me glad that i quit my last job!
11. Ohio State Football- They have really angered me over the past few seasons BUT its the only team i will sit and watch for more then 20minutes!! GO BUCKS! OH-...
12. Oreos-I SWEAR THE BEST cookie EVER MADE!!!
13. OINK-stop looking at that Oreo!!!
If you want to see more go to ...
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Our dear friend Ana had her 3rd bday a few weeks ago and i feel very blessed to share in that GREAT celebration!
Ana and Emma
Abby's BFF Mayna(yes they both love food) @ Mayna and Aimee
the party gang...Abby looks like she may of thought it was LIMBO time!
creatively written by Leslie at 1:29 PM
Monday, April 13, 2009
creatively written by Leslie at 12:07 AM
Sunday, April 12, 2009
creatively written by Leslie at 1:05 AM
Thursday, April 9, 2009
The year was 1975 and i had red hair? Wow look at those brown shoes!
OMG my two oldest babies Spring 1995 (ages 2,8 months) ..
I miss them @ this sweet age..OH bradley was just sooooooooo darn cute!!!
Grant age 2 (almost 3) 2001
kids Baptism day 2000
The first Easter of 4 2007
Of course the real reason for the holiday!
creatively written by Leslie at 10:52 PM
5. Nick Jr.- Thanks to Abby its on all day until 2pm then Sponge bob comes on!!
6. Naked- I'm uncomfortable being naked..i really have to lose 10lbs! lol
7. Nordstrom- A store that i cant afford to go into!
8. Neapolitan ice Cream- is one of my top fave ice cream flavors..Yummy mixed flavors!
9. Nectarines-i love this fruit but they aren't in season very long ..by the time they are sent to Ohio from Florida they go bad fast !
10. Night Owl-I love staying up late ..in fact I'm up at midnight doing this!
11. Nine West- Makes VERY comfy shoes
12. Nasty- i think cleaning toilets is the nastiest chore! GAG GAG GAG
13. Nails- I love to see nails painted BUT i never paint my fingernails NEVER..I do paint my toes !
If you'd like to play go to this blog;