Thursday, December 10, 2009

What Leslie wants for Christmas!



What do i want for Christmas you ask?


OK you didn't ask BUT I'm telling you anyway! lol




I want one of these for my bedroom.


We only have one tv in my house! I know the humanity!


And the teens take it over!




But sadly last week my Dishwasher died..so GEEZ guess want Santa is bring me instead?
BUT how blessed we are to live in a country to have running water and electricity to have these things!
NO more complaining for me!
What do you want Santa to bring you?

10 words from my friends!:

Spudsnsalsa said...

A plane ticket to Sarasota! We're good on the TV's in our house but waaaaaay short on sun and WARMTH!
Suz

Joanna said...

Moms get jipped, man! A dishwasher? Oh, that's exciting! HA HA! :)

Hannah said...

New diswashers make me happy. Anything that makes life easier makes me happy. Enjoy!!

Buckeroomama said...

You know what? I haven't figured that out yet... That said, I still haven't gotten hubby's gift either! We're two very difficult people to buy gifts for because we don't really know what we want!

Gardenia said...

hmmm. I want a gift certificate for a manicure, pedicure, and massage. that will make me very happy.

aamayna said...

iPHone, iPHone, iPhone! Won't get one though...bummer! Sorry to hear about yoru dishwasher!!!

Rachel said...

Oohhhh - growing up w/o a dishwasher (well unless humans count) then I would have to say I'd pick the dishwasher........although picking your own tv show might be fantastic I never get to so I'm not sure hehe. Hubby and Kiddo always win over Mommy!

Terri said...

I want a Nikon D300!!! Please Santa bring one for me!!!

Tracey said...

You have teenagers...make them wash the dishes and get yourself a TV...hows that for good thinkin?
:)

I want world peace for Christmas:) That is my pageant response...

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

Lost Season 5 is a given...but what I really want is for Mike to be off work that day. He will be gone from 5:30am to 7:30pm....No, I am not getting the kids up at 5:00 to open gifts...they'll have to wait for some of them.