Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Weird O Wednesday...

Sam's Club had these zoo animals for $25 its a Alligator but Abby thinks its a Dinosaur! Ok Dinosaur it is!

12 words from my friends!:

Buckeroomama said...

I wonder when she'll outgrow her dinosaur phase. :) She's so cute!

Gardenia said...

looks like a dino to me. look your Christmas background music.

Lund7 said...

I think it looks like a dinorsaur too! Love the tutu-wearing dino-loving girl!

Hannah said...

I am with Abby...that is a dino!!

Love her pettiskirt too!

Rachel said...

I'm with the little lady - I think it looks like a dino too :)

PS - Love the tutu/skirt!

Leah and Maya said...

hey I am with her, I would never have guessed that was an alligator, they dont' have long legs like that. Dino it is to me too!

Melinda said...

I would have to agree...dinosaur! I've never seen an alligator up on all 4's like that!! Love the tutu!!

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

SUPER CUTE

Jessica said...

I agree it's a dino....she's so cute not everyone can pull off a skirt like that while with a dinosaur.

Robyn said...

Too cute!!

aamayna said...

A tutu and a dino! Too cute!

Bobbi said...

Looks like a dinosaur to me:>)