Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Silly silly silly...




Over the past few weeks Abby wont be serious in front of the camera!!!




Here are the latest silly pics!

"look i can roll my tongue"



" i can hide my lips"




"i can look away from the camera"


"and i can also look smug"

Its Pretty hard to be Abigail Marie

10 words from my friends!:

aamayna said...

Cute and love the pjs!!

Hannah said...

I love her silly faces! She is so beautiful...that one of her looking away. Oh. MY. Goodness. Beautiful!

Rachel said...

Love that last one - she looks so ornery!

Gardenia said...

that sounds like someone I know at my house!!! she's beautiful. That smug pose is so darling.

Leah and Maya said...

they just get goofier and goofier! thats one funny little girl!

Buckeroomama said...

What fun pics! She is so adorable. :)

Joanna said...

Love it! It just wouldn't be any fun without these crazy Guat Tots in our lives! :)

Mama King said...

She looks great despite the funny looks! I wish I could say the same about me. I try the look away all the time...doesn't look as charming :-)

Carrie said...

Silly is still adorable and gorgeous!

Rhonda said...

Cute PJ's. She is so cute and gosh looking so grown up already!!!