Sunday, December 20, 2009

Polar Express Train ride..

On Friday night we took Abby on the Polar Express Train ride ..If you have this in your area YOU MUST TAKE YOUR CHILD!

I feel that children ages 3-10 would LOVE it AND ADULTS TOO!








Here is a recap of the adventure:

We boarded the train w/ our PJ's on of course!








YOU MUST get your pixie dust before you go to the North Pole..







The Elves told the story of the Polar Express




Waiting w/ her daddy to get to the North Pole



Hot Coco and cookies...We sang the "Hot Chocolate song" while we drank it!




We sang Carols and did the Hokey Pokey ..see my "Right foot is in"...hee





Telling Santa AGAIN what she wants and getting her bell..



Believe Sweet ABBY BELIEVE!

15 words from my friends!:

Terri said...

That is too cool! We don't have anything like that here.
I think you guys have all the fun where you live!

Spudsnsalsa said...

Awwww, so sweet! I'm thinking even my big girls could get into the whole Polar Express mojo. What a great memory maker!!
Suz

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

So cute. I wish they had that here. The boys would definitely love it and so would I.

Hannah said...

That is so cool. Even though we don't really do Santa we have done the polar express when Dmitry was little. He loved it. Unfortunately for Sophia they stopped offering it in our area. Boo!!

Love that you joined Abby in wearing very cute PJ's!!

VILLA_LYNN said...

Yes, the Polar Express is a great time. Kellie, Dawson, Grace and I have gone the last two years now. Too bad Abby didn't have any friends to go with her! But I guess that means she could have Santa all to herself.

Wanda said...

Oh, so cute. I love the last picture and the caption. Such fun to re-live it all through their eyes!

Joanna said...

That looks like SO MUCH fun! I'm bummed we didn't get our tickets in time for this year, but it's definitely on my 2010 radar! Abby looks so sweet in her jam-jams. XOXO

Leah and Maya said...

how cool, no nothing like that here or I'm sure we would be on it, My grampy is a train guy! that looks like a ton of fun!

Gardenia said...

wish we had this in our area. Abby must've had a lot of fun. love her penguin pj's.

Doreen said...

Great pictures.. your daughter is beautiful.. we are doing the polar express next week for the first time...

Alleen said...

soooo jealous!!!

Hey Abs, cute shoes! :-)

Rebekah said...

Oh my goodness what FUN! I will have to look and see if we have this in our area because it looks like a great Memory Making experience!

Sorry I have been MIA - you'd think I would have lots more time but - not so much ... part of my New Years Resolution - that and smaller jeans - HAH!

Here is wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah & Family

One Busy Momma said...

That looks like such a great time!!!
Sure wish it was around here!!!!

Carrie said...

What fun! We went last year. It is such a great experience.

Rhonda said...

What a fun adventure. Wish we had one close to us.