Monday, December 14, 2009

Ornaments Ornaments Ornaments!




I saw this on a few blogs and wanted to show you my Christmas tree Ornaments...I have 4 trees so this was hard...I have over 150 of them and i cant hang them all up!!


This is from my smaller Tree..Wine anyone?


The big tree is the "FAMILY CARTOON" tree...its filled w/ Ohio State ,The Simpson's and whatever describes us!



The OSU mascot BRUTUS...



Bart Simpson (My hubby is a HUGE fan)

Yep lots of Homer ones and some talk!




Cant forget Abbys Spongebob Santa





I love my special homemade ones too...

My VERY VERY special one is a ornament that i gave my Grandmother 13 years ago...She cherished this angel ornament soo much.When she passed away on Dec 21st 2004 after her funeral on Christmas Eve i went to her home and found it and brought it home and hung it on my tree!!

11 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

I love that you have Sponge Bob and the Simpsons!! So fun!

Buckeroomama said...

I love your ornaments. Gotta say, I've never seen a Simpsons one... :)

aamayna said...

You know that wine one is my favorite!!! Its great!

Leah and Maya said...

how fun, I am with you I probably hang up 1/4 of my ornaments, of course we get a tree out of the woods so you don't get as many strong branches to hang stuff on. Our main tree is a bunch of everything too thats what makes it fun! Of course the setimental ones I just love. Glad you were able to to the angel

Gardenia said...

I love the handmade ones. thanks for sharing.

Rachel said...

The homemade ones really melt my heart - these are my favorite on my tree as well - always a story or memory that goes with them!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Oh I love your tree, I think trees where every ornament means something are just priceless. Ours just makes me smile looking at it. And I agree homemade ornaments are simpy the best.
Thanks for sharing, great idea!!
Hugs
Stacey

Terri said...

What cute ornaments! I like the homemade ones too!

AZ Mama said...

Love the ornaments and the idea...if I have time I may have to steal the idea! ;)

One Busy Momma said...

Great ornaments!!!!!
Cant believe you have FIVE trees!!!

We dont even have ONE up!!!!

Rhonda said...

So cute, holy moly, FOUR trees????? LOL I have all I can do to decorate one and take it down, ROFL and a WINE ornament, tooooo cool!!! LOL