Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry Christmas Photo from us.!

I know some of you didnt get a Christmas card from my family...I wish i could afford to send you all cards but this is 2nd best.....







13 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

I loved it!! So cute...and I love that you included your doggie :)

Rachel said...

Wait is it time to think about Christmas cards already - man I knew I was behind on something :)

I'm thinking this year I'll let everyone just look at my cute kiddos because I'm not sure I have time.........maybe next year.

Gardenia said...

Beautiful card. beautiful kids. Merry Christmas, Leslie.

Donna said...

That's an AWESOME pic! Great job!

Your family is amazingly beautiful!

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

Very cute and your children are beautiful! Merry Christmas!!!

Leah and Maya said...

I am with you I will post mine as well, its pricey to mail out all the christmas cards so I cut back this year too. Very cute picture!

KiT said...

Great picture! We printed more than we meant to this year, but next year we may have to cut back a bit. That postage adds up!

KiT said...

Great picture! We printed more than we meant to this year, but next year we may have to cut back a bit. That postage adds up!

Terri said...

Merry Christmas to you too!
Great picture!

Bobbi said...

I love this picture!! Merry Christmas to you as well

Lund7 said...

Sweet picture of your beautiful family! Merry Christmas!

One Busy Momma said...

Great picture!!!!!

Impressed that your cards are out already!!!!

Rhonda said...

Such cute cards and I soooo loved and laughed and laughed at the doggy face!!!