Friday, December 18, 2009

Just some Leslie Christmas deals..


My friends know I'm a VERY thrifty shopper when it comes to my girls clothes...I found some GREAT holiday deals for her ....




The 2pc Santa outfit was $14.99 w/ free ship on Ebay



The puff bows are from Holly G bows @ http://www.kickassbows.com/





The red Pettiskirt for $13.99 on Ebay..The sellers name Victorian Girl Dress

But the BEST find EVER is these sweet Dinosaur hair clips...From Etsy.com http://www.etsy.com/shop/PUstinkyfarms

I CANT WAIT to find some after Christmas deals soon!!! YIPPEEEEE

7 words from my friends!:

Leah and Maya said...

cute cute cute, I love good deals too but so far am really lucky with hand me downs.

Hannah said...

So cute! Those dino clips are perfect for Abby!!

I think my black pettiskirt was from a different seller. Yours looks really really cute!

Terri said...

I love the skirt! Super cute! Keeping telling us the deals when you find them!!! I love great prices!

Lynn said...

Very cute, especially the dino bows. Very unique!

aamayna said...

I didn't see those holly g bows...way way cute!

Rhonda said...

Very cute!!!!

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!