Friday, December 4, 2009

FFF~~ Holiday Traditions!


A Holiday Tradition since Abby has come home is that I take the Christmas card pic of all the kids..AND EVERY year i laugh until i almost pee...


ITS seriously almost impossible to get a pic of all 4 kids together!!

Here are some outtakes of 2009 Christmas pics (taken last weekend)

Keep in mind i just got a new camera too..ha

~ This one would have been nice if i would have had the flash on and my kids face wasn't fuzzy!!







Abby was smelling something good...I know it wasn't the hound dog!!


SOMEONE had to bring her dinosaur into the pic and the Hound fell asleep..





The Hound says "Screw this I'm done,here's a butt shot for ya!"..



I'M not even going there w/ this pic! Brad has issues! ;o)





So NEXT year I'm hiring one of these...


So i can drink alittle less of this....


19 words from my friends!:

Terri said...

That's funny! I would like the first one too! Too bad about the fuzz.

Looks like you all had lots of fun trying!

Lund7 said...

Very funny out takes! Your kids are still adorable though!

You think getting 4 kids to cooperate is tough...try 5! I finally got to the point where I hire a photographer to get the job done!

Hannah said...

Those are great! I am loving the stinky doggy :)

Rachel said...

hehehe - you make me smile

Rachel said...

hehehe - you make me smile

Mama King said...

Very funny! I have enough trouble trying to get two kids looking good I can't imagine throwing a dog in the mix!

Spudsnsalsa said...

Looks a lot like my attempts and I don't even have a dog to contend with! As for getting a pro....will the older kids really go for a p.j. shot AND why are you looking for reasons NOT to drink wine?????
Suz

Gardenia said...

funny. ha. good idea!! I may do that too.

Jane said...

I am laughing out loud! Cara thinks I'm crazy....but this post was so funny!!

Leah and Maya said...

Yeah one kid is a little tough but more then that, well thats just crazy.
I did get the traje in Guatemala, the smallest one her fostermom did give to me and the other s I bought, but really it was hard to find small ones until December right around Virgen de Guadelupe then there were tons of tiny ones and they were so cheap, of course I had already bought hers for that year.

Kim & Dave said...

Leslie-you are not giving me much hope for the future! I was sure tempted to indulge in a bit of a strong drink after two or three rounds of trying to get a pic!

Valerie said...

Oh, man! ROTF, LMAO! No, I'm not going to come over next year and take your kids pics!

KiT said...

Love it! Sometimes the outtakes are the best ones!

Nora said...

Between your commentary and super cute kids, you had me laughing the whole post! The photog is coming to our house tomorrow - hopefully everyone will a) have a clean diaper and b) not need a nap, which will in turn mean I need wine.

Melinda said...

Sounds about right! I have enough trouble with just one child, can't imagine 4 and a dog!!

One Busy Momma said...

Love the outtakes!!!!

That is why I do pay someone to take our pics... otherwise, I'd be bald...

You can still have wine with a photographer... just have to buy a cheaper bottler! *laughs*

Bobbi said...

Oh, the dreaded Christmas card picture. It's is torture for ALL involved!! I think they are adorable, but I didn't have to take them!!!

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

About all I had this year for the cards was outtakes. They are the best though as I feel that is how they really are.

Adorable kids.

Rhonda said...

LMAO