Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dinosaur Christmas..


Ever year i put up 4 Christmas trees..




One 7ft and two 4 ft and one little 2 feet one!





I love trees!





Each tree has a different theme!





Well this year Abby wanted a Dinosaur tree!! DUH right?!





So i couldn't find Dino ornaments (geez really? LOL) so i took the small Dino toys and put hooks around their necks...





I labeled where i put the Dino's so you could see..UGLY? YOU BET !
To a 3 year old Dinosaur freak..Pure Beauty!



BUT WAIT guess WHAT I FOUND TODAY at TARGET?....



A SHE-Rex Dino ornament!!



TARGET you NEVER let me down!






13 words from my friends!:

chica40208 said...

lol i like the tree it looks neat!

howie mama said...

Cool tree! We are holding the kids because it's a mommy and me class.We stay with him for class and play together-but mostly socialize-lol! The funny part is Wyatt usually takes him. I told him it would have been funny to have him in the pic with all the moms!

Hannah said...

I love that picture of Abby looking at the tree. I think you can tell by her expression that she thinks her tree is the most beautiful thing ever! You did a great job mom!!

Rachel said...

Awesome - what a great mama to let her have a dino tree, I bet she just LOVES it!!!!

Gardenia said...

love it! and love the second to last photo with Abby in it. she's got a precious expression on her face. target never lets me down either. Hey, my girl is now watching Ice Age the movie and absolutely loves those two dinosaurs. you know, the red one and the purple one!!!

Leah and Maya said...

Love IT and of course she wanted dionsaurs! I did the same thing last year and found a curious george candle holder at a party place and just hotglue gun on some stirng, curling ribbon or fishing line. I was going to say our craft store in the kids section has those tubs of small dino's, just in case you need some more.

Lund7 said...

What a great tree for Abby! I love the picture of her gazing up at her dino tree!!!

Joanna said...

I love it!!! Her face in that second picture is priceless!

Terri said...

Awesome!!!! Your the coolest Mom ever! What great memories your creating!

Lynn said...

Leslie,

Abby's dino tree is great! It is so nice to have a theme for all your trees. I keep thinking I need to get at least one more, but the days are quickly being crossed off the calendar and I doubt I will make it before Christmas! Maybe I will hit the Target sales AFTER the holiday and do it next year!

Kathy said...

I love Abby's Dino tree! And the look on her face is just priceless.

Bobbi said...

want to come decorate my ONE for me?!?!?!? Looks great. You are a rocking mom

Rhonda said...

OMG what an awesome mommy you are to go to such lengths, LOL