Friday, December 11, 2009

5 Ballerinas

Abby had her last dance class until next Sept..Since we have 3 other children in activities she cant go all year..But she is only 3!
"5 Ballerina's"
"It takes a athlete to dance,but a Artist to be a dancer"

"Dont judge a dancer until you've walked a mile in her pointe shoes"

"Dance like nobodys' looking"


The end...



"If dancing were any easier it would be called football." ~anonymous




16 words from my friends!:

The gFamily said...

Your little ballerina is so beautiful and talented! The pictures are SO sweet!!

Hannah said...

Look at that sweet ballerina!!
I think Abby is the perfect tiny dancer, so petite and beautiful!

I can't wait until her next session :)

Gardenia said...

I can tell she's putting her "all" into it. love the outfit too.

Leah and Maya said...

how cute is that! Maya's continues thru until June for their recital, should be interesting. I said to just let the kids free dance because that is very very entertaining!

aamayna said...

I bet it was fun to watch! How cute!

Marsha said...

So cute!! My girls do ballet as well and I just love seeing them dance.
Marsha

Rachel said...

So beautiful and sweet - what a pretty ballerina!

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

Just precious! She's so adorable!

Bethany said...

So cute!!! BTW...Caroline LOVES your music on the blog, as soon as it came on, she started dancing!

Joanna said...

Seeing your pics just totally inspired me! I registered Myla for dance in January! Thanks a lot! :) Those pics are precious.

Lilysmom said...

there is nothing as cute as little tiny ballerinas!!!

Kellie said...

What a beautiful ballerina!!!

One Busy Momma said...

*laughs*
Tooo cute!!!
Glad she liked dance!!!!

April said...

Precious...thanks for the add on facebook, send me your email so I can make sure I add you to my private blog now...thx

Will and Aileen said...

Darling! There's nothing cuter than a girl in a dance costume!

Bobbi said...

Looks like she did a great job!!! She is just beautiful