Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or treat fun...

Halloween is soo much fun but it sure ends too soon..Here is pics of Abby and Grant in their costumes..








Grant was a Ladies man...Hot huh?


ROAR



Isn't she the cutest,oops i mean scariest dinosaur ever?


Abby asked me to carve a T-Rex pumpkin..


I'M soooo proud of me...


I deserve a medal!! LOL

11 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

Great costumes!

I love Dino Abby..I thought of you guys tonight. I found a huge set of William Sonoma DINO!!! cookie cutters that I forgot about. We made cookies and Sophia wanted the dinos!

Grant is one cool dude! Love his groovy mustache too!

Terri said...

Very cool costumes for sure!!!

Happy Halloween!!!

Buckeroomama said...

I love Grant's costume. :)

...and Abby? What a cute dino! Of course she'd be in a dino outfit, what else?

Melinda said...

Love the costumes!!

aamayna said...

That ladies man costume is awesome!! Love it! The t-rex came out great too and looks like abby's costume held up all of the pre-halloween wearing she gave it!!

Rhonda said...

Very cute!

Lilysmom said...

Abby dino and pumpkin dino are just perfect. And Ladies man Grant bestill my beating heart :) Hope your feeling better!

Leah and Maya said...

the ladies man, I love it! you do deserve a metal, we went with the triangle eye's etc, you knwo the basic pumpkin.

Gardenia said...

very cool suave mustache on that lady's man dude! and of course the dino costume had to have been the cutest one on the block -- especially witht that cutie inside it. she even had clawed feet.

Bobbi said...

I love Grant's costume.

Abby you are a very scary dinosaur!!! Has she taken it off yet????

Great job on the pumpkin. In this house that is Daddy's job!!!

Rachel said...

So your T-rex was much better than my "witch" which really looked more like a pumpkin with a snowman nose - it was pretty lame!