Sunday, November 22, 2009

My OHIO flag girl!

We are some VERY VERY HAPPY Ohio State Buckeye fans..ONCE again we beat U of Michigan!
Once a year i take a pic of Abby on the OSU flag...
*sigh how fast they grow!
Jan 2007 7 months old.. Nov 09 3.5 years old

11 words from my friends!:

Pineapple Princess said...

What a perfect little cheerleader! Love her tutu! :)

Terri said...

So cute!!! We fly our Longhorn flag proud here too!
Congrats on your win! We just got back from Austin watching the last home game for the Horns!

Love the tutu!!!

Hannah said...

Adorable!!! Cutest Buckeye fan in town!!

One Busy Momma said...

Yea!!!!
LOVE that they beat UM again!!!!!!!

Adorable!!!!

Becca said...

She is beautiful! I love pics that show how much our beautiful babies have grown.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Kathy said...

So cute!!!

Leah and Maya said...

its neat to have the same pictures to actually compare, its so crazy how fast and how much they grow!

Wanda said...

What a great little tradition.

I guess you enjoyed the game then!
:)

Valerie said...

I just love then and now pics!

Bobbi said...

AHHHHH she is growing up too fast!!!!

Gardenia said...

oh my gosh. don't you just die comparing pictures. I love her team-spirit tutu!