Monday, November 30, 2009

Mama's dont let your babies grow up to be Basketball players!

I know i say this ALL THE TIME on my blog...But enjoy your babies one day they will be 9Th graders on the basketball team and driving you NUTS!
WAHHHHHHH


9 words from my friends!:

Lund7 said...

Awww...beautiful as a baby and handsome as a 9th grader!!! My
9th grade daughter would think so too!

Leah and Maya said...

that is one beautiful, I mean handsome boy!!!! and isn't that the truth not that I am there yet but I kept thinking enjoy her when she is a baby (I missed most of it of course) then crap she's a toddler, enjoy her when she's a toddler, oh crap now she's three.

Wanda said...

Thank you Leslie. I chuckled bit at the difference in the pictures.

Good advice.
Hugs,
Wanda (At Last...)

Rachel said...

Watch out Mama - the girls will be knocking, he's so handsome!

Hannah said...

What a cutie...then and now!!

You better keep those girls away.

Joanna said...

He is awfully studly!!!

Gardenia said...

what a darling baby photo. and he looks pretty darn tall now!

Pineapple Princess said...

Ha! Funny!
I am starting to know what you mean!

Bobbi said...

I love basketball!!! He looks so handsome in his uniform!!