My Dear friend Aimee @She's Going Bananas asked us adoptive parents what we like about Children...I have 4 children who are all unique in their own way...Since i have teens as well I'd break it down some by tot and teen..oh and preteen too!
~ Abby age 3-I love that tots don't care what they say THE JUST SAY it.I only wish i could be that bold!
-They see the simplest things and are in awe and wonder...A box can create hours of fun!
-They really could careless about making friends they think their mommy and daddy are the cat's meow
-Everything is new in their eyes and i sit and learn so much from that!
Grants Age 11 (pre-teen years) - These years are VERY VERY hard on a young one..
- You aren't scared to try new things at this age, but friends do start to influence you more.
- You still think your parents are the best! I still get hugs and kisses
- You still care about what your parents think ...;o)
- You still have innocent thoughts..ha!
Bradley and Ashley -(The teen years) hmmmm what do i say about these years? OMG HELP ME! lol
- You still need your parents BUT WONT ADMIT IT!
- The world is your oyster
- You still kiss your Mom and dad but only in private!
- Sometimes you ask your parents for advice ha!
-Because I'm a young mother i can relate to sooo much that they go through!
So you see each stage in my children's life i have loved and SOME NOT SOO MUCH!