Thursday, November 19, 2009

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas!!

In 1992 i moved out on my own and to CELEBRATE i started collecting Christmas houses....

Its been 17 yrs and i really need more room!!

The Auto shop ...Looks like someone needs some service!??
Mr Smith is selling his trees!
"Its a wonderful life" is playing at the theatre
Yep the town drunks are caroling
Now to put up all 4 Christmas trees!!
NO this isnt the TRUE reason of Christmas but i sure have fun!

10 words from my friends!:

Jaimee said...

So awesome! I love these houses, but your captions are the bomb...totally made me crack up!

Hannah said...

Those are great! Dmitry loves those little villages! We put up four trees too...a little much but still fun!

Rachel said...

Beautiful - love all the details you put in, really gets the Christmas feeling in the air!!

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

I, too, have a collection of houses. Many I painted myself. I hope to put them up this year if I can keep them from little hands. I don't have my fireplace mantel anymore.

They are beautiful.

4 trees! I dread putting up one (well taking it down more than putting it up.)

Gardenia said...

YAY. FINALLY, someone is decorating!!! I'm hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year for the relatives, so I can't put up the tree --- that's where the big ong table will go, but I really think I will start decorating TONIGHT. I've really got the spirit this year, as I see you do too!!

Leah and Maya said...

Just waiting to start decorating for thanksgiving weekend. We normally get our tree then too!!!!! so fun with kids. love your village, or town, and probably in a few more years a city.

Joanna said...

I have always wanted to buy those little houses, but I'm not patient enough to buy a year...I want them all!!! So cute, Leslie!!

Terri said...

I remember your trees last year! I;m so excited about this Christmas! I think I'm going to start decorating too!

Pineapple Princess said...

Oh, girl- now I'm getting stressed. You are way ahead of me!

Lynn said...

I love your houses. How cool. I bet Abby loves them, but the fact that you started them the year you became "independent" makes them even more meaningful. What a collection!