Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to my dear hubby Ken


Many,Many(42) years ago a baby named Kenneth Daniel was born in Tuscaloosa,Alabama!!




He's the yang to my yin, the peanut butter to my jelly,the mashed potatoes to my gravy!




He doesn't have alot to say (maybe cuz i talk too much!)




He took a abused single Mother w/ 3 little ones and made her feel like a queen!




AMEN FOR YOU, AMEN FOR YOU AMMMMENN!






Happy Birthday Kenny......




So blog readers lets all wish him a good one (yes he reads my blog daily!)




Just a Dino girl and her Daddy!

19 words from my friends!:

Amanda said...

Wow, kudos to him for reading your blog! I wish my husband would read mine.. maybe I should send him a link, ha! ;)

Happy Birthday to Ken! My husband and I are opposites as well. Makes for a great marriage! :D

Buckeroomama said...

Happy birthday, Kenny!

May blessings abound.

Pineapple Princess said...

Happy birthday to your hubby!
I hope he has an amazing day!

Spudsnsalsa said...

Awww, Happy Birthday Kenny! Some of us wish we could celebrate our 42 birthday again!!!!! Enjoy being King for the Day...because those women in your life will probably want their crowns back as soon as the day is over (:
Suzanne

aamayna said...

Yeah!! Happy Birthday Ken!! I didn't know he was a Bama boy!!

Bobbi said...

Ken, you are one very special man!!! Have a great birthday!!! Don't let Leslie rub in your age too much!!!

Lund7 said...

What a sweet tribute to your husband...sounds like a great guy! Happy Birthday Ken!

Marsha said...

Been out of town and finally catching up on everything! Loved the costumes, one cute dinosaur!!! Hope your husband has a great birthday!!
Marsha

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to your Prince Charming!

Wanda said...

Wow........sounds like you're both blessed to have found each other.

Warms my heart.

Wanda (At Last...)

Leah and Maya said...

Happy Happy Birthday you sound like one wonderful man!

Rachel said...

Awe - what a sweet post and a great hubby - Happy Birthday Ken!

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday to Ken!! I hope you have a day that is as wonderful as you are!!

Now...make your hot mama of a wife take you out on a date!!

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday Ken! Hope you have MANY more.

And Leslie, it's not only you who talk too much, just ask my husband, Cory or Logan!

One Busy Momma said...

Happy Birthday Ken!!!

Kudos for reading the blog!

Hope you are able to get a few words in today! *laughs*

Gardenia said...

what a beautiful tribute to your husband. he sounds like a real gem good catch girlie. and happy bday ken.

Phyllis said...

Happy Birthday Ken! Hope you've had a great day!!
Phyllis

Kim & Dave said...

Happy b-day!!!

Sarah said...

Happy belated birthday! God's blessings on your adorable family, Sarah :D