Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day of the dead party..

We went to our first Day of the dead party and WHAT FUN!!



Abby is nuts and these pics prove it!



She wanted her pic with the skeletons


I love the whole Day of the Dead holiday ...i think next year i will have a big party!

7 words from my friends!:

a Tonggu Momma said...

We celebrate the holidays of our daughter's birth country, too. There is one in the spring that is all about honoring one's dead ancestors... kinda reminds me of this a bit.

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I saw that y'all adopted Abby on Thanksgiving Day 2006 - what a fun date because everyone (among your extended family and friends) will always remember what they were doing the day she joined your family. And what a day to be thankful!

Spudsnsalsa said...

I'm thinking we need a big old Dia de los Muertos party next year too!!! How great she's not afraid of skeletons!
Suz

Leah and Maya said...

Maya loves all the scary things too, really they would get along great. How fun, I found an article in parents magazine a freind gave me that had lots of craft ideas for day of the dead, might have to try some next year.

Hannah said...

She is very very brave!! Sophia would be freaking out! What else can you expect from a brave Dino-Girl!!

Amanda said...

Yep, she's a nut! ;)

Terri said...

Great idea about the party! A lot of people celebrate Day of the dead around here.

What a brave girl Abby is! Both of my kiddo's would be scared!

Rachel said...

What a brave girl - my kiddos would have been scared of the skeletons!!!

Awesome that you guys are celebrating holidays from her birth country too - what a great idea!