Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bring on the snow!

This weekend i was sick with a sinus infection so i didnt really get to enjoy the beautiful Ohio weather...it was 70's all weekend..


Im sure next week will be a blizzard when im well!!!


Abby is ready for it she put all her gear on today and said


"BRING ON THE SNOOWWWW!"...

15 words from my friends!:

Buckeroomama said...

She looks so ready for the snow, LOL!

I hope you're feeling better.

Gardenia said...

lovely pink snow gear. yep she is ready for the blizzards which will surely come. hope you feel better. sinus infections can be worse than the flu. mine tend to drag on.

aamayna said...

Hope you are feeling better....and lets NOT bring on the snow...I am so not ready!!

Hannah said...

Aww..she is adorable!

I hope you are feeling better. I was until today..I think my sinus infection flared back up. I hope you have kicked yours to the curb!!

Wanda said...

Did you say SNOW? Nooooo.........

Thanks Leslie, for your sweet comment on my blog (below). (I would've e-mailed this but I don't have your address)

Leslie said...
"Happy Forever familia day!!! She is just gorgeous! Time has to stop flying by..tears!"

And yes, I agree. It's going WAY too fast. Our babies aren't babies
anymore. Sigh.

Have a great (no snow please, not yet) week!
Wanda (At last...)

Leah and Maya said...

yeah Maya is with her, not me we had too much last year. But Maya says "yea we can jump in the snow and sled"

Bobbi said...

She is an adorable snow bunny!!!

Bobbi said...

She is an adorable snow bunny!!!

Spudsnsalsa said...

I beg to differ!!!!!!!!! Snow,snow stay away we want more Indian Summer in which to play!
Though I did just pull the Tupperware of hats and mittens out when I put the Halloween stuff away. Sigh, I'm soooo not looking forward to winter this year. Hope it lives up to Abby's expectations!
Suz

KiT said...

Sorry you're sick. Good thing you've got Miss Cutie Pie to distract you! ;-)

KiT said...

Sorry you're sick. Good thing you've got Miss Cutie Pie to distract you! ;-)

Rachel said...

Awe - sad you couldn't enjoy the weather - maybe it will hold out and you'll get a little time to enjoy it this week!

Riley is ready for the snow too - just got new snow pants and a coat and she's ready!

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

THAT'S TOO CUTE!

One Busy Momma said...

Tooo cute!!!!!

At least you will see her in the snow with all that bright pink!!!

Hope you are feeling much better this week!!!!

Valerie said...

You should bite your tongue, we don't want any snow. Now that you said that we will probably get slammed-LOL. But, I have to say kids sure look cuter in their snow gear than us adults!