Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Abby shocked Santa!!!

We took Abby to see Santa this weekend and




WOW SHE SHOCKED him ...not sure what she said and NO WE DIDNT TELL HER TO DO THAT FACE!....She is a nut!

She said to me "ohhh Im sooooo nervous but I HAVE TO TELL SANTA I WANT SPIKE JR!"....;o)

I had her shirt made up and it says this




WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS:




1. Spike the Dinosaur




2. Candy




3. a Cleveland Sports team to win a Championship!!





Ok not sure he can perform miracles w/ #3..LOL





17 words from my friends!:

Amanda said...

She is just too precious! WTG, Abby :)

Pineapple Princess said...

She has the cutest expression in that picture! Love her skirt!

aamayna said...

Love it~

Jessica said...

OMG thats picture is priceless how stinkin cute.

Tina said...

Toby wants the big spike but knows he's too much even for Santa, so Spike jr is it. And Lili would just like some dinos she doesn't have to share with her brother. I wish they had some Dinosaur Train stuff out...I'd be set.

demp5 said...

Oh man, that picture is too cute! You couldn't have gotten her to do that if you had asked ;)
Happy Thanksgiving,
Meghan

Terri said...

OMG!!! That picture is awesome!!! Santa does look surprised! How cute!

Hannah said...

That is adorable. That is just the cutest Santa picture I have ever seen!

KiT said...

Still laughing about that pic. LOVE IT! Good luck to Abby with that wish list! ;)

Rachel said...

Awe - what a cutie!

Leah and Maya said...

too funny, I dont'know where they come up with these things. I tried taking some pictures of Maya yesterday for our christmas card and she was tryingto do a face like that with her hands on her cheeks and holding onlto our very unhappy cat, at least the dog was too scared to run away.

Valerie said...

A priceless picture for sure! Logan would take #1, Ava #2, and my Dad #3 (the Browns) on the shirt!

Gardenia said...

I have to say that is the absolute greatest picture I've ever seen of a little girl and Santa. this photo will go down in history at your house. absolutely previous. whoever captured it was on the ball! (you)

Donna said...

Oh WOW!!! What awesome expressions on both of them! PRICELESS!

Phyllis said...

That picture is SO cute!! Great expressions by both of them. Too funny.
Phyllis

Joanna said...

HA HA! I wouldn't expect anything but that from Abby! That picture needs to be in a magazine.

Megan said...

Sooo awesome! She is such a cutie anyway!