Saturday, October 24, 2009

Weekend fun


The Natural History Museum had a new Dinosaur fossil exhibit so OF COURSE we had to check it out.....she was in SHOCK how BIG that bone was!

have a great week friends!

14 words from my friends!:

KiT said...

Looks like lots of FUN! Glad Abby got to visit some "friends" at the museum! ;-)

Hannah said...

Look at that dino loving cutie! I am in Nashville again and we passed a place in KY called Dino-Land. I thought of you guys :)

Spudsnsalsa said...

You so need to bring her to Chicago to meet Sue! The Fieled Museum even has docents that walk around and let you hold dinosaur bones!!! Nothing to make a Dino loving tot's weekend than an up close and personal with a full Tyranasaurus skelton!
suz

Valerie said...

Rooooaarrr Abby!

Valerie said...

Just wanted to add that Ava is up and dancing to your "theme song" on your blog. Instead of saying I love you she's saying Te Amo!

Gardenia said...

Abby was in her element! how awesome.

Buckeroomama said...

How did her fascination with dinosaurs start? :)

Rachel said...

Boy she's in heaven isn't she!!

Wanda said...

Thanks Leslie, for stoppong by and for your comments. Adoption does "rock".

Wow, that is one huge fossil bone. BTW I love the new look or your blog.

:)
Wanda

Leah and Maya said...

of course she HAD to go see that,the dino girl, I bet she has a little more understanding to how giant they were,not just cute little toys, or maybe not shes a kid and just loves them.

Terri said...

I bet she was in heaven!!! You guys always have so much fun!

Together We Save said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! I have to say I agree that bone is huge.

Pineapple Princess said...

That looks like so much fun. We need to go do that. You've inspired me!

Stockpiling Mom said...

Peyton's favorite place to go! Abby would love our NHM!

Love your owl...siggy!