Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trick or Treat smell Abbys feet!?


3 More Days and someones getting excited!!!

20 words from my friends!:

Amanda said...

Of course she is!! She is such a doll. Beauty Beauty Beauty!!

Pineapple Princess said...

We're getting excited over here, too!
The holidays are so much fun with little ones, huh?!

Lund7 said...

What a sweet photo of her! Do you let her eat all the candy she gets?

Joanna said...

Peeeuuuh. I was wondering what that smell was! Happy Almost Halloween, sweet Abby girl!

KiT said...

So cute! We're getting "a little" excited here too!

KiT said...

So cute! We're getting "a little bit excited" about Halloween here too! ;-)

Leah and Maya said...

It is Exciting! I can't beleive she's not dressed as a dino all the time!

Rachel said...

Awe - and I can't imagine why she'd be getting excitd - only getting a years supply of candy in one night would do that right ;)

Gardenia said...

it's been halloween at our house for about 2 weeks ! I'm not sure flower knows that saturday is really THE day. she may alos think halloween will last beyond saturday. who knows? cute pic of Abby.

aamayna said...

Here too, I just hope it is good weather!!! Happy candy hunting!!

aamayna said...

Here too, I just hope it is good weather!!! Happy candy hunting!!

Alicia W. said...

Awww I can't wait! Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Valerie said...

Yeah! My kids are really excited also. And I'm excited to eat all their candy!

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

I'M LIKE A BIG KID MYSELF(I'M A COW...UTTERS AND ALL)! I'M SO EXCITED TOO!

Hannah said...

Look at that face! That smile is worth all the dino money in the world :)

Wanda said...

Of course she is - that sweet little thing. All ready for some big hand-outs.

Terri said...

Love it, love halloween and love Abby's smelly feet! =)

Bobbi said...

Hope she had fun. Reese has been all about Happy Ween until we went to a party and others were dressed up. Now, not so much!!!

Stockpiling Mom said...

We are very excited too! Giddy up! :-) Guess what Peyton is going to be...

Kellie said...

Happy Halloween Abby! You look ready to get some candy! Have a fun night trick or treating!!!!