Monday, October 5, 2009

Rock on Sweet Dino girl ...ROCK ON....

IM sure you guys are soo sick of my Dinosaur posts, but ya know this is my girls true love!

I found this top on EBay it says "ROCK N ROLL DINOSAUR!"....

Triceratops is a fave or as Abby calls it "PATERATOPS"

14 words from my friends!:

Gardenia said...

that top is so great. look at abby's smile! pateratops? sweet. our kiddos have the cutest words, son't they?

Kellie said...

I love a girl that can sport a dino shirt and a bow at the same time!

aamayna said...

That is adorable! We watched dino train tonight! Great show!

Spudsnsalsa said...

The whole Princess scene is soooo yesterday anyhow! Guess you'll be researching 'Big Dig' vacations next?
Suz

Hannah said...

She is so stinking cute! I love that she loves Dinos. That is just perfect :)

Wanda said...

Oh yes, the bow just adds a certain....je ne c'est quoi.
:)

One Busy Momma said...

Awesome!!!!

We are HUGE dino fans here too!!!! and yes... our little lady loves them too!!!!!

Good find mom!!! Very cute!

Rhonda said...

sooooo cute!!! She has the biggest cutest smile on her face sporting her DINOsaur!!!

Terri said...

So cute! I think Dino's rock too!

Leah and Maya said...

Aren't you on vacation? I love the top thats my favorite dino too! Abby might be the only girl we have foudn that would kiss a reptile with her, too bad you dont' live closer. Have a great trip!

Rachel said...

I love ebay and the things you can find there. I can't wait to see what she likes best at Disney - the princesses or Dino-land (I have my guess!)

Becca said...

She is beautimous! Thank God I haven't figured out the ebay or etsy stuff!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Carrie said...

Can never get sick of your posts. No matter what the topic is, I love seeing your family. Gymboree has all the dinosaur things for baby boys and I was thinking of Abby, but they aren't big enough.

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

so cute! Your blog is Cute for fall and Halloween!!! Love the fun music!