Friday, October 2, 2009

HEY you......

"HEY YOU,,,, YOU WAANNA touch my T-REX?"

17 words from my friends!:

Buckeroomama said...

She's cute!

I wonder how long her fascination with dinosaurs will last? :)

Alicia W. said...

Sure.. after I get to hug you first! Sweetie pie!! Hope you guys have a great weekend.

Rachel said...

Awe - I do, let's set up a play date :)

Hannah said...

Adorable! She is the cutest dino girl in town!!

I love your new fall look too!!

Gardenia said...

oh she does love those dinosaurs. is she teaching you all their names? I wouldn't know the difference between a t-rex or a rhinogosaurus.

Leah and Maya said...

It is about like the uncle sam billboards. reat picture of a girl who loves her t-rex.

aamayna said...

I wouldn't have known it was a Trex either!~ Haha!! Grrrr....

One Busy Momma said...

*laughs*

Too cute!!!

Wish she could play dino's with my boys!!!!
She would LOVE the Detroit Zoo! We have the dinosaur exhibit...and two of them spit water at you...and one burps really loud!!! Sooo exciting for the tots!

Kim & Dave said...

Adorable, Leslie!!!

Rebekah said...

Oh Leslie she is so flippin cute ... love the finger pointing and of course Mr T Rex looks so scary! Hope you guys are well and enjoying the weather ... UGH!

Have a great weekend!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah

Tracy said...

She has gotten so big. Love the picture. Brenda still loves dinosaurs!

KiT said...

LOVE it! What a cutie!

Lilysmom said...

We are on a 3 year thomas the train kick. Dinos may last a long time :) I am done with the trains. Even though her daddy works on trains I am ready to move on. She is certainly one precious dino lovin girl though!!

Kellie said...

She's making it easy for Christmas shopping this year...dinos, dinos and more dinos! Adorable!

Shelby said...

You bring it with you and we will play with them in Florida!!!

Bobbi said...

I think that it is great that she is so into dinosaurs!!! YEAH!! Educational, and non-traditional. Always great.

Love the new look of the blog

Valerie said...

Happy Dino month Abby!