Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hand me downs...

I purposely made Grant wear the same shirt his brother wore for his 6th grade pics....I KNOW IM SOOO UNCOOOL ...Hand me downs? ...THE NERVE!!!

Brad 6Th grade 2006
Grant 6Th Grade 2009


And to think one day a girl is going to break their hearts???

SHE dare not!!! HA

15 words from my friends!:

aamayna said...

How could any girl break their hearts!! They will be the heartbreakers! They are both so handsome!

Wanda said...

Beautiful boys!

(And I get the same shirt thing. I just dug out my Dahlia's little 2nd birthday outfit for Milana's upcoming 2nd in Nov.)

One Busy Momma said...

*laughs*
You are sooo uncool!
But, that is your job!!!!!

Two very handsome 6th graders... they look like the heartbreakers...

Amanda said...

Wow, and they look a lot alike. Handsome boys :)

Bobbi said...

I love that!!! Handsome boys. I think they may be the heartbreakers......

Terri said...

What handsome boys you have!!!!

Spudsnsalsa said...

I'm impressed you could lay your hands on the shirt three years later!! I have countless things put away for safe keeping that I have no idea where that safe spot is anymore (:
I'm with 'aamayna' in thinking it's the girls who better be bracing their hearts from those two guapos!!
Suz

Hannah said...

I am impressed that the shirt looks so new! I think it is a great idea. They are both such handsome little guys. Dmitry had his first crush stop liking him recently and I LOVE this girl...LOVE her but now I want to SMACK her.

Alicia W. said...

I think that's awesome they had their pic taken in the same type shirt all these years later! Something you can look back on for sure.

Rachel said...

Awe - what handsome young men - and I thought the whole retro/vintage thing was in right now :)

Alicia W. said...

GIRL! YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS! They are in Columbia SC this week.. Hopefully coming towards your town soon.. ck it out.
http://www.dinosaurlive.com/funstuff/

Gardenia said...

how did you even remember what your older son had worn for his school pic three years earlier??? your boys are d-o-l-l-s! yep they are. too bad that abby doesn't have an older sister to give her hand me downs-- darn, all of abby's clothes will have to be brand new!!! ha.

Gardenia said...

ooops. i just looked at your side bar. Abby does have an older sister. my mistake. :)

Carrie said...

So handsome. You could never be uncool. This is the first time I see them resemble.

Valerie said...

Both are handsome young boys! Gotta love hand me downs, I'm hoping my niece will keep on growing and then Ava will get some from her instead of me giving everything to her.