Friday, October 23, 2009

FFF~ Adventure...

Fave. Foto Friday is back and todays theme is Adventure...I'M a mother of 4 kids between the ages of 16-3 EVERYDAY my life is a adventure!



The teen drama that goes on is KILLING me..ENJOY your toddlers SERIOUSLY!





Here is a recent abby adventure...? Or just abby being hyper! lol





"Yessssss im 3 babyyyy" "AND WHEN I GROOOW UP I WANNA BE A DINOSAUR!"

(shirt from Gymboree)



with a sweet face like that i don't have the heart to tell her they are extinct!

19 words from my friends!:

Bobbi said...

Kind of like Santa and the tooth fairy, she'll figure it out on her own!!!

Yes, life with kids is an adventure, and you are right. The toddler years aren't so bad, are they???

I think her fascination with dinosaurs is so cool

Hannah said...

I don't want to think about the teen years...eleven is hard enough. My poor baby boy is already nursing his first broken heart. I don't know how much more I can stand.

Love her Dino shirt :)

aamayna said...

Cute!!

Spudsnsalsa said...

I'll second your advice on enjoying your toddlers every antic!!! The hormonal drama in this house is driving us all crazy!
Suz

Rachel said...

Awe - love when you find shirts that match your kiddos so perfectly - and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have the heart to break it to her either, she's too cute!

Marsha said...

Abby looking cute as usual! Do not look forward to teenage drama, especially because mine will all be teenagers at the same time!!!!!
Marsha

Gardenia said...

they are alive and well in her imagination! what a beautiful 3 year old!

Valerie said...

Love the Abby crazy picture. Logan keeps on asking about where the dino's are and can't understand they lived long long time ago. LOL!

Leah and Maya said...

I know I know toddlers are good right I am scared of the teenage years, I mean really my almost 3 year old runs right in here to dance with me once your music loads, pretty sure a teenager will think I'm nuts for boogying down, oh look now she even brought her bear into dance and sing with us.

Tracy said...

I agree with hannah, 11 is bad enough, really not looking forward to the teens. Abby is getting so big though.

Kim & Dave said...

Love it, Leslie!!!! :) She gets cuter & cuter by the day!

Melinda said...

I though we had plenty of drama with our 3 year old. You're telling me it gets worse?!?!

The dino shirt is too cute!!

Rhonda said...

and the hormonal drama doesn't stop when they move out either! LOL Love the new blog look.

Anita said...

What a beautiful smile. Love the shirt. Have a great weekend.

Anita

howie mama said...

SOOOO cute!

Terri said...

I know what you mean about the teenage years! They stress you out mentally!!!

Love the Dino shirt!

Robyn said...

How adorable! Love the shirt!!

Kellie said...

What a perfect shirt for Abby! So CUTE! Can't wait to see her Halloween costume!

Life with Kaishon said...

Oh my gosh. She would be the cutest dinosaur in the whole wide world : ) for real! So totally sweet!