Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 4 Disney time...

SUNDAY: DISNEY's MAGIC KINGDOM



I was very excited to take Abby to spend a day at The Magic Kingdom...I think its a once in a life time MUST DO...i have been blessed by going 7 times in my life!




BUT NEXT TIME WE WILL BRING KEN, STAY ON RESORT ALL WEEK AND, BUY MEAL PASSES! lol








How cute are those shirts? Alleen(here her bloghttp://santanaadoption.blogspot.com/ ) made them for us....she rocks!

(The girls are a month apart Abby is a peanut!)






My Dino loving Girl with a touch of Princess! Yes,i had tears!








Alleen the crafty lady and her girl Miss G. W/ Shelby's son C (check out her blog too http://princessbreahna.blogspot.com/)







This is my favorite photo from the whole trip!

I almost forgot a photo of the BEST RIDE EVER "ITS A SMALL WORLD!"...a pic of Guatemala of course...

Gracia's to sooooo many friends who made us feel famous in Florida!

~~~~~ Thou hast made me known to friends whom I knew not.

Thou hast given me seats in homes not my own.

Thou hast brought the distant near and made a brother of the stranger.

--- Tagore

4 words from my friends!:

Rhonda said...

ahhhh, so very cute. LOVE those shirts. What a great crafty mommy. Looks like everyone had so much fun. Love the Cinderella picture! We have that one framed and hanging up in our house as a favorite too!!

Gardenia said...

the pictures say you had a great time. and I love the quote. the bond we all have makes us friends ! how wonderful you were able to meet up with your and Abby's friends.

Hannah said...

I love it! Great shirts too...Alleen is awesome!

They are all so beautiful together. I am glad you guys got to his Disney! I can't wait to take Sophia!

Spudsnsalsa said...

So love seeing Abby in Disney even if it's causing a HUGE flare up of our Magic Kingdom cravings!!! We went 5 times in 3 years after Julia came home and I've promised Patrick that we'd see the rest of the US before going back to Orlando....sigh.
It's even nicer to see it shared by the friends!
Suz