Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 3 of fun .....Sea World & Breakfast w/ Elmo

Saturday: We started the day with my friend Alleen and her Daughter Gabby @ Elmo and friends breakfast @ Sea World... A MUST DO!




Adoption has brought many AMAZING people into our lives! I'm very grateful to EVERYONE who came to spend two days with us ( 4 families 12 kids total )....IN THAT HEAT Non the less..



Yep that's friendship ...Thanks to Shelby,Alleen,Cory and Amy! MUAH




Little freaked @ first


YES i love Elmo ...







And Abby loves him too...



OMG I almost forgot Shamu!






16 words from my friends!:

Pineapple Princess said...

So cool! I will have to remember that. What a great experience for the kids... and you! :)

KiT said...

Wow - looks like so much fun! That giant Cookie Monster freaks me out a bit too! ;-)

KiT said...

Wow - looks like so much fun! That giant Cookie Monster freaks me out a bit too! ;-)

Leah and Maya said...

I would have been freaked at that age too, how neat that you got to meet up with families, it is neat how adoption has a way of doing that.

Gardenia said...

what fun. when we ever decide to hit florida with our little one, I'll have to get a list from you, of places to check out! uespecially this Elmo breakfast. we are huge elmo fans here. great pics of Abby.

Marsha said...

You girls just had too much fun!!!
Marsha

Phyllis said...

Looks like you all had so much fun!! What great pictures. And that's so great that you got to meet up with some other families. I've met some of the most amazing families through adoption.
Phyllis

aamayna said...

So glad you guys had fun! That is great she got to give the cookie monster a hug :)

Alicia W. said...

What a fun trip for you guys.

Rhonda said...

FUN FUN FUN and Emily is loving your pictures too!!!!!

Hannah said...

I LOVE Cookie Monster!! You had a blast in Florida!! I want to go next time!

Natalie said...

LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!
I was wondering if you'd e mail me as we're going in December. I had no idea that you could have breakfast with them. I'd love to hear more...
I also enjoyed the other pictures.
NatalieWalshCO1@mac.com

Thanks,
Natalie

One Busy Momma said...

Awesome!!!!
Sesame Street is soo popular here!!!

Glad you were able to meet and hang out with soo many families! Awesome!

Terri said...

Very cool! We would of loved seeing Elmo too!!!

Bobbi said...

All these pics make me long to go back to Disney!!! Glad that you got to meet up w/adoption friends and have fun!!

Adoption brings us many good friends

Rachel said...

Kids and characters - they are so funny sometimes, glad she warmed up and loved it!