Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 2 of fun FRIDAY...



Friday: adventures in Florida..


On Friday we met our Friends who just moved from Ohio to Florida in June..Tana,Keith and Ana for a day at the ocean!



Abby loves playing in the sand but not a fan of ocean water in her face!!





OHHHH The DRAMA when it hit her face!!



but i will admit Salt water in the eyes isnt fun..ouch!

11 words from my friends!:

Melinda said...

Looked like a perfect beach day!! I can't believe it was still warm enough to swim!!

Bobbi said...

Hey, I bet that heat was NICE!! I know, hot, but much better than what you came home to.

You are making me want to go back to Disney. Reese would LOVE that cafe!! I still can't believe you got her to leave

Lund7 said...

Your vacation looked wonderful!!! We have snow on the ground here in MN!!! That beach looks mighty nice right now!

Hannah said...

I have beach envy. Greg has not even been able to take time off from work so we have been dreaming of the beach. It looks so nice!!

Glad you had a great time!

Gardenia said...

oh I miss the ocean and the beach. (but we went to N.H. not Florida when I was a child). Yeah, that stings when salt water gets in the eyes. What fun. hope you had time to relax!

Wanda said...

Oh...you're making me have that longing feeling. Especially as it's getting so cold here. (Yuck)

Leah said...

Great pictures. It looks like a ton of fun. :-D

Megan said...

Ohh it looks like sooo much fun and WARM!!

Pineapple Princess said...

Wow! That looked like the perfect day! Love your bathing beauty! :)

Rhonda said...

love the beach. We just got back from VA Beach and it's amazing how much fun they have in the SAND though mom hates trying to get it out of the hair!!! LOL

Terri said...

I just caught up on all your posts (i'm behind). Wow you had a lot of fun packed into 4 days! Now you probably need a vacation from your vacation!

What great friends you have!