Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Apple Farm fieldtrip

Abby had her first field trip Tuesday to a apple farm with her Pre-School...IT WAS soooo FUN!

NOw off to sunny Florida where its sunny and 90!!






She didn't want me to take her pic...I guess its UNCOOL in pre-school to get pic taken in front of your peers! ha



Looking sad on the hayride....




Apple pickin Not happy about the picture taking..

But eating them makes it all better..

Lovin on the animals too...
Be back on Oct 12th..have a great week!

15 words from my friends!:

Vanessa said...

Simply adorable!! I hope you guys have a wonderful trip!!

Melinda said...

The apples look yummy!! Have a great trip to Florida!! Hope you have sunny and warm temps!

Hannah said...

She is so beautiful! Those apples look pretty yummy to me too!

Have a GREAT trip! Have lots of fun and take lots of pictures :)

Rachel said...

Looks like a fun field trip, especially the giganto pumpkin at the end!!

Enjoy your trip, I'm still jealous of the warm sunshine you'll be soaking up while we freeze our hineys off :)

Gardenia said...

Abby's got a rainbow jacket too! how do we get our daughters to look at the camera??? mine does the same thing. looks down or turns her head. she's adortable even if she won't look! I hiope you have an excellent time in Florida. can't wait to hear about it and see pictures when you get back.

Becca said...

Have fun!!!!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Spudsnsalsa said...

I sooooo NEED a Florida fix right about now! Please shove me in your luggage?
Funny how fast they pick up on the 'don't embarrass me in front of my friends' mentality, isn't it?!?!?
Have a blast and take LOTS of pictures!
Suz

Leah and Maya said...

very pitiful look on her face, apparently very uncool. Have a GREAT trip!

Valerie said...

Logan was the same way on his field trip. I guess I'm not even cool for preschoolers anymore!

Marsha said...

Cute pictures!!! Hope you have a great trip.
Marsha

Terri said...

Have lots of fun!!! I know you will!!!

One Busy Momma said...

Wow! I didnt know there were field trips in preschool! how cool!!!!
Looks like Abby had a great time at the pumpkin patch! and look at the size of that pumpkin!!! That is sooo cool! Never seen anything like it!!!!

Hope you have a great time in Florida!!!!
Please leave that 90 degree weather down there!!!

Megan said...

I can't wait until we can do field trips!! It looks like so much fun!! Have a great time in Florida enjoy the warm temps! I cant wait to see the pics!!

Stockpiling Mom said...

What fun! I love a pumpkin patch!

Rhonda said...

Love that last picture of tiny Abby and that HUMONGO pumpkin!!!! Katie goes in two weeks for her preschool class!