Thursday, October 1, 2009

Another Fall fun time...

We took Abby to her first High School Football game....For $5 a person (tots are free) and i $1 box of popcorn.. PRICELESS the fun she had!






I love the town i live in, its Mayberry i swear!...





I'd live here FOREVER if it wasn't for the DARN SNOW!








The Football Team...
Homecoming King and Queen ...





The Marching Band...





The Silly Mascot that kept her entertained..



The girl who had a BLAST and hopefully weather permitting,



will do it again soon!

OH yeah we lost 41-33 ;o(

9 words from my friends!:

Buckeroomama said...

Glad she had a great time!

I've never been to a football game... (we don't have football here, heh).

Joanna said...

Looks like so much fun! There's nothing better than HS football in the fall! I love the song on your blog, and your new blog design, too! You go, girl!

Gardenia said...

looks like fun. I love your new blog layout. boohoo -- I'm not listed as one of your fav blogs.

Marsha said...

Looks like fun! We love going to football games too.
Marsha

Leah and Maya said...

I bet she did have a great time,I haven't been to a high school game since jr high or maybe high school, but then I never watched the game it was just a big social event. Sounds like fun and affordable!

Hannah said...

I live in a Mayberry town too..nothing beats it. I love football games in the fall.

Pineapple Princess said...

I love football games in the fall... the cool weather is fun!

What a nice town you live in!!

Bobbi said...

Looks like fun!!! Cheap fun too---that's always good:>)

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

omg!! We just took Gabby and Hunter to one recently and it scared the heebeegeebees out of me. Not quite as Rob remembered it but still fun!