Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday


Oh i love those Latino Eyes....
To be this young and have this beauty is a bit scary for me to think of..
what life will be like here in 10 years?
oh my more wine please!

12 words from my friends!:

Amanda said...

Haha.. good luck, Mama! Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous!!!!

Melinda said...

I love those big chocolate eyes too! Abby is such a beauty!

Melinda

PS- I'd rather not think about the teenage years unless I absolutely have to :-)

KiT said...

She is gorgeous, no doubt! I definitely know what you mean about the 10 years down the road thing. Save some of that wine for me!

KiT said...

She is gorgeous, no doubt! I definitely know what you mean about the 10 years down the road thing. Save some of that wine for me!

Alicia W. said...

In 10 years she is going to continue to be your absolute best friend. :)

Rachel said...

Awe - love those big brown eyes!

Gardenia said...

oh what beauty. big dark eyes, silky hair. bright smile.

Becca said...

I'll drink to that!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Lund7 said...

I have said more than once on your blog...that girls' eyes are gorgeous!! She will be a heart-breaker!

Hannah said...

Honey...in 10 years you are going to be ready for a loony bin! Look at that face...it is only going to get prettier and prettier. You are going to have to beat the boys away with a stick. Plus you have Three other good looking babies at home that will have already put you through the same thing.

Marsha said...

I love those BIG brown eyes too!!! Maybe many (I stress many!) years down the road Abby and Harrison can meet and marry, then we would have the most beautiful grandchildren in the world!!!
Marsha

Bobbi said...

I think the same thing with Reese!!! She does have gorgeous eyes!!

Have fun at DinoLand. She is never going to want to leave