Saturday, September 12, 2009

Wanted ONE Lamby....?

Abby's Lovey Lamby is missing for a day now ...We cant find that lamby anywhere and she was pretty upset last night too....I did find a new one on Ebay ....



A Girl can have 100 Dinosaurs BUT NOTHING can replace your Lamby...This is the Lamby i found on ebay...Just picture hers with more dirt and matted fur! lol





Lamby is the best for walks




And propping up my bottle as a baby

Going for stroller rides too..

PLEASE LAMBY COME HOME ABBY SURE MISSES YOU!

18 words from my friends!:

Buckeroomama said...

Aw, she must be so sad... poor thing.

For some reason, neither one of my children ever really got attached to any one single toy, which would have been nice for bedtime, but on the other hand, would be inconvenient if we ever lose it.

Hope you find Lamby soon.

aamayna said...

Oh no!!!! I hope it didn't cause a sleepless night! I hope you guys find her soon. I know how important lovies are at this age!!

Robyn said...

Poor baby!! Hope Lamby comes home soon!!

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

I love that pic of her walking holding her lamby! I had a blanket I slept with til I was in high school, I loved old blue! I hope she finds it soon!

Gardenia said...

those pics of abby are precious. the love the flashback in time ones. maybe Lamby jumped on the dinosaur train. we'll put out an APB here. let us know when she is found!

Spudsnsalsa said...

That's why Julia has TWO little Elmos!! Bought one on the sly to replace the missing one. Missing one found so spent a year or two alternating them so they could be WASHED. Then, one day, she helps me with the laundry and finds the 'back-up/stand-in' in the dryer!!!
Good luck finding the 'real' Lamby...or good luck distressing the impostor to look like Lamby!!!
Suz

One Busy Momma said...

Awwww... Hope you find Lamby!!!!

If not, hope the new Lamby is loved just as much....

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

I remember when Nico lost his taggy blanket. I bought a new one, praying it would replace the other one because it didn't have his smell on it and it wasn't all loved on. However, he loved it, and even had the same favorite tag to rub!

I hope Lamby finds it's way home and if not I hope new Lamby gets the same love!

Leah and Maya said...

oh thats so sad, when they have one really special thing you have to have it. I hope Lamby the original shows up I"m sure he's in a safe spot.

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Oh, NO! Please find Lamby soon-those pics make ME long for Lamby. Hurry, Hurry!

Jo Jo said...

Oh no...poor lamby! Get home safely! You are missed! Such sweet pictures, too.

Hannah said...

I can't believe she lost Lamby. I hope and pray she finds her soon. We have Bear and we lost him once for a couple of days....I feel for you. I really, really do!

Rhonda said...

Oh no, poor lamby. Hope he finds his way back to Abby's loving arms really soon.

Bobbi said...

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reese lost his "et" this summer (blanket)w/my Mom. We could not find it. I went back to the store I got it from over two years ago when he came home, and found one just like it only orange. He likes it, but still talks about his blue et!! I hear that if you put it in the dirt, and such she will never know.

E-bay rocks, doesn't it????

Carrie said...

Did you check the car? How about buried in blankets? Did she take it to school? Poor Abby. That is like when I spent a half an hour to find Wubbzy and he was on the couch under a pillow. Hope you find Lamby or the new one comes fast and suffices.

Alicia W. said...

Poor little Abby.. Have you found it yet?

Rachel said...

Poor girl - hopefully lamby found his way home or you were sneaky and got a new one from ebay and dirtied him up a bit before the big reveal!!

Teresa said...

Caroline has her Kitty. Kitty goes everywhere (except school), Kitty had a diaper change once too. Kitty can't sleep unless she's with Caroline (heh), Kitty misses Caroline while she is at school.

Oh yeah, we love Kitty.

Hope Lamby finds her way home soon.