Thursday, September 3, 2009

Some Brotherly love

My boys are pretty close...
They are 3 years and 9 months apart!
Funny how things change in 2001 Brad would put his arm around Grant( or is that his fingers around his throat?..) In 2009.. Brads tooo cool for that brotherly love stuff..


~A friend is a brother who was once a bother. ~Author Unknown

14 words from my friends!:

Spudsnsalsa said...

But how sweet that Grant is the one reaching out in 2009!!
Suz

Hannah said...

Sweet! Grant looks like Brad did in 2001! My brothers and I are each three years apart....it made for a lot of fun :)

Buckeroomama said...

That's one thing that never fails to make me smile. :)

Alicia W. said...

I'm so glad Brea has a brother! This post is really sweet.

Jessica said...

That's such a great post. I like the quote you added at the end. The boys have grown a lot this summer.

KiT said...

Awww - such sweet guys you have!

Marsha said...

You have some very handsome sons!!! Very sweet. Can't wait to get pictures of my boys together.
Marsha

Bobbi said...

I don't know if they are too cool or not, but they sure are handsome!!!

Gardenia said...

you have some really great looking sons. great smiles. how lucky Abby is to have two big brothers.

Stacey and Dewey said...

Bautiful quote!!!
Such cute pics of very handsome boys. Is your phone ringing off the hook yet with girls calling them :)
Have a great weekend!
Stacey

aamayna said...

They are both so darned cute! Yes, you will be beating the girls away!

Rhonda said...

Great pictures, both are very handsome

One Busy Momma said...

Very handsome boys!!!!

Love the "hands around the throat"! I have a few like that also... makes ya think! *laughs*

Glad that they are close...even if it's not that cool... ;)

Valerie said...

Such handsome boys. This is why I want Logan to have a brother. I agree with Aimee, you'll be beating those girls away!