Friday, September 4, 2009

School pictures....



I thought you'd like to see pics of my children just a few years older then Miss Abby in Kindergarten...* **They didn't attend pre-school
Miss Ashley


Mr Brad

Mr Grant

what the heck why NOT add a pic of me...ha


Please cherish every moment you have with your little one...IT REALLY DOES FLY BY!
I blinked and they were teens and tween!

23 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

They are Adorable! You and Ashley look so much alike at that age..Cute!

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

Adorable!

Buckeroomama said...

Cute!

I must remember to keep at least one of each school pic so that I can line them up in a row to show off when they're older... :)

Marsha said...

Your children look just like you!! Very cute post!
Marsha

Alicia W. said...

So freakin CUTE!

Becca said...

Love these - you are all beautiful!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Gardenia said...

it is so wonderful to look back on old pictures and remember those days. The one of you I must say is so cute. love the ruffled color and the jumper. Your "babies" are beautiful.

KiT said...

So cute! And I am definitely understanding the concept of "time flying" now that I have kids.

aamayna said...

I can completely see you today in your k-garden picture!! They do look just like you :)

Rhonda said...

Cute pictures. They all looook so much like you. Happy weekend

Bobbi said...

What cuties!! Love the one of you

Bobbi said...

What cuties!! Love the one of you

Leah and Maya said...

they are all so cute, including you! it is so hard because they do grow up fast, I am trying to remember to savor all the moments.

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

Very cute pics and your children are beautiful and you were adorable!

One Busy Momma said...

Too cute!!!!!

Thanks for sharing even your pic with us!!!!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Valerie said...

Was hoping for a pic of you and I got it! You'll never see my posting a pic of me that young, too dorky! Time does fly, I think of that every day.

Wanda said...

Thanks for the reminder - to cherish each day. They do fly by.

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Oh Leslie I LOVE THESE ... especially that last one ... it is great! I hope you guys are enjoying the week and the kids are surviving school ... Have a Safe and Happy Labor Day Weekend ... Hugs from MN!
Rebekah & Family

Stacy said...

So adorable!! You're right... they grow up way too fast for my taste! :)

Robyn said...

Awwww, how cute!!

Carrie said...

Love the trip down memory lane. Such cuties now all grown up. Thanks for sharing.

Lilysmom said...

I just love K pictures. Our girls will be there before we know it!!!!

Don and Be said...

Handsome boys, beautiful girls - that means you too, Leslie.