Thursday, September 17, 2009

Patrick Swayze 1952-2009

"I dream that the word 'cure' will no longer be followed by the words 'it's impossible.'
Together, we can make a world where cancer no longer means living with fear, without hope, or worse."
~Patrick Swayze 1962-2009
Patrick Swayze passed away on Monday after a heroic battle with Cancer...

I soooooooo LOVED this movie as a teen.....


Who didnt want to be Jennifer Grey?





OH and Demi Moore in Ghost too..HELLOOOOOO the best love scene EVER!


You Will be missed ...

5 words from my friends!:

Spudsnsalsa said...

Amen! Though it was his Ghost performance that I'm a fan of....never quite got into Dirty Dancing.
Suz

Rhonda said...

So sad his candle snuffed so soon. He will be soo missed by so many. Loved his movies.............

Gardenia said...

I loved that scene in ghost too. and that man could dance!

Lynn said...

You are so right on both counts. DD is still my favorite movie. I think I have seen it 100 times! The first time was in Spanish when I lived in Spain!

I'm not sure you know my blog address:

http://howdoyoumeasureayear.blogspot.com

Visit us!

Lynn

Natalie said...

I was so sad to hear that he passed away! What a great man. You are right, he will be missed.