Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ohio State Fever baby!






Well folks it's that time of year again were i ACTUALLY get into football...OK just Ohio State Football that is..NFL i dislike!




Abbys First OSU game in Jan 07' (8months)

Abby and Brad Sept 2007 Abby and her Bff Mayna had the Buckeye Fever in 2008

In 2009 ....BEAT TOLEDO TODAY!


11 words from my friends!:

Kellie said...

Abby has to be the most beautiful Ohio State fan! I have a nephew there now and another one committed to the hockey team next year. I guess I better start buying some Ohio State stuff for Dawson!

Robyn said...

What cute pics!!

Gardenia said...

cute photos. you've got a great eam to be cheering for. how nice you and aamayna got together and Abby and Mayna know each other. love that crocheted hat on Abby.

aamayna said...

I can't get over how different they both look now!!! Growing up!! O-H...

Hannah said...

Adorable! I love her OSU style!! So cute :)

Natalie said...

I love it!

Valerie said...

Wow! Abby had changed some much. I love the Ohio State bow with the beanie!

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Oh how cute ... xhe has grown and changed so much - hate that part of growing up ... the change! But she looks super cute in her Ohio State Hat! LOVE IT!

Have a good one!

Rebekah and Family

Terri said...

Texas fever here!!!! We just went to our first game this past weekend!

GO LONGHORNS!!!!!!!!

Rachel said...

love love love that cute hat!

Rhonda said...

You are too funny but glad to see everyone is feeling well!