Monday, September 14, 2009

New Ashley artwork...


As many of you know ...my 16 year old Daughter Ashley is a artist and i have posted her works on my blog ...This newest creation was too good NOT to share!!!This was done with pastels!
Doesn't that look real?

15 words from my friends!:

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

Wow! Beautiful! What art medium is that? My Nico loves art too. (me,,haha. I scrapbook, but that's as far as my art skills go.)

Spudsnsalsa said...

OMG, OMG!!!!! She's superb. I hope her school is getting her into some juried art shows so she can have a crack at some college scholarships!
Be sure to tell her how awestruck your readers are by her gift!
Suz

aamayna said...

It looks like a photograph!! Was she going off of a picture, or her memory? Wow!!

I know...I was thinking about that the other day too. Let us know about Friday. Or , we could do one of our houses. Or, you and I could get together fri afternoon and them meet the guys for dinner somehwere.

Gardenia said...

ashley has real talent. show us more please. and get her to a gallery to show her stuff, all I can sa is Talent, amazing

Buckeroomama said...

Oh, wow! That is absolutely awesome!

Jessica said...

Wow she is really good!!! I can draw sick figures but they are not even straight. She has great talent!

Wanda said...

Please tell Ashley that she did a beautiful job. Her use of light is really great. Of course, you're a proud mama.

Does she only work in pastel?

(PS. I'm an artist. My site is www.ode2beauty.com)

Wanda (At Last...)

Bobbi said...

That is amazing!!! She has a true talent!!

Hannah said...

She has SO much talent. I love how real it looks, the detail is just amazing!

Jo Jo said...

That is truly amazing!! She is an arteest! :) Cool pic, too!

Terri said...

WOW!!! Great work! I'm so impressed!

By the way, I'm glad you found a replacement lamby for Abby! =)

Leah and Maya said...

Thats really really good, Ido hope she can get an art scholarship of some kind.

Jenne said...

Wow! That's great! WHen I first looked at it I thought it was a photo...

Alicia W. said...

Girlfriends got TALENT!

Tracey said...

Incredible!!! SHe has such talent!!