Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Sax man


Grant is taking Saxophone this year...

Merry Christmas a bit early and practice,practice,practice

10 words from my friends!:

Rhonda said...

COOL!!! What a great looking young man!!!

Pineapple Princess said...

Very cool!
You'll have to post a video for us soon!

Hannah said...

Adorable! He looks so proud....it really is sweet. :)

Gardenia said...

the saxophone has such a melodic and soothing sound. sure beats drum lessons. Grant is a handsome dude. only 86 days til christmas! yay

Rachel said...

Awe - he looks so proud (and handsome, watch out mama!)

Kellie said...

We need a video so we can hear some music. He looks so grown up and handsome!

Alicia W. said...

I love the new look of your blog! Perfect fall theme.

Terri said...

How cool is that!!! I love the saxophone!!!

Practice makes perfect!!! (and a college tuition!)

Jane said...

Goodness gracious! That's YOUR face on a teenaged boy's body! What a cutie....but uhm, kinda glad I'm not your neighbor until about lesson 5.

Bobbi said...

THat looks huge!!! Good luck. We are doing the clarinet......I need earplugs!!